Saturday, August 18, 2012

Delusions of God - Update 1


I shared a post on my Facebook page, and this is the conversation that followed. I think she's still posting...  The timeline is off because the conversation continued as I was cutting and pasting.




Yes, the conversation did continue on...

Denise Cook I just realized something you said, Jan. And, well, I don't want to be mean about it, but you obviously don't know as much about your religion as you think you do. You said, "Karma is a bitch." You should realize Christianity is opposed to Karma. ( http://www.christophermcummings.com/2009/04/karma-and-christianity.html ). Karma is a Hindu principle, not Christian.
8 hours ago
Jan  Well now you are just being a smart ass!
3 hours ago

So if I point out a flaw in your theory, I'm being a smart-ass? And I just thought I was being smart.



No comments:

Post a Comment